We can't believe it's here already!
My front hall is full of equipment in anticipation for this weekend's wedding!
Tulika and I are very excited about what will be a great day! We've drawn up a layout of the church and decided where each camera should go and what it will be shooting.
RELATED: Exploring the Space for a March Wedding
Tomorrow, we'll set up all of the equipment and make sure everything works correctly, and make sure we remember where all of the buttons are so there are no surprises on wedding day!
Here's our schedule for Saturday
1. We start driving up north jersey early in the morning, coffee and bagels in hand.
2. First stop is the bride's house to film her getting her hair and makeup done.
3. We head off to the church and set up the cameras all over the church, getting every angle possible!
4. We back all of our footage onto our computer (several different places)
5. Move entire set-up to the reception location
6. Capture the first dance
7. Find some cake
8. Congratulate the happy couple
9. Head home
Be sure to follow us on social media, as we will be posting all day behind the scenes!